Forums

Forum Home > Wretched and Decaying Accents > Gore Set (bloody decor and such...)

Syren
Site Owner

*Content Warning*

This set contains gruesome imagery and is not for everyone. If you are opposed to these displays of gore, then this might be a set you choose to avoid.

This set contains 7 objects, all are new meshes. There are two corpse styles, two dagger styles (one stuck in the ground and one laying down), one blood puddle, one floor blood splatter, and one wall blood splatter with four style variations. All of the blood objects are CAStable so you could change them to splatters of any fluid you choose; paint, soda, etc. The floor blood is classified with rugs, and the wall splatter is in with wall decor. The corpses and daggers you can find under miscellaneous decor. The files once unzipped are in package format. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files. Thanks & enjoy!

_Gore Set_

Download

August 21, 2010 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesis

YAY! These are perfect <3

GREAT work!

August 21, 2010 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonni

wow, toll - haben Sie einen sehr guten Job gemacht - Danke

August 22, 2010 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shai AlessaGillespie

I love it !! Thanks !!!

August 22, 2010 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yumpkin

Fantastic job. Can you make corps that can be put on autopsy table?

Tx

August 30, 2010 at 4:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

I will be making something similar to that very soon! ^^

August 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XiaoStar

You are amazing, thank you!

November 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed

it is my lucky day, thank you thank you thank you

--

January 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnnaZh

Oh, and at me isn't present in game of these objects :(

January 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kitty

The corpse looks like Angela Orosco from SH2. Funnily enough theres a knife next to her body, and she had planned to commit suicide with a large kitchen knife.

--

[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/Mother_Ranma/Back_Up/Born_From_A_Wish___Maria_by_BrokenOpen.png[/IMG]

July 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

reecehammond

would you mind if i use this in a sims 3 horror movie if i end up making it?

October 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

andeli83

how do I change this from a PACK-file to a sims3pack? I really what this in my game, plz help.

January 9, 2013 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

andeli83

andeli83 at January 9, 2013 at 6:41 AM

how do I change this from a PACK-file to a sims3pack? I really what this in my game, plz help.

sorry, I meant a PACKAGE-file, not a PACK-file....:roll: a PACKAGE-file to a sims3pack-file

January 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

You could use the TSR workshop to clone then package file then re-export it to a Sims3Pack. I'll look and see if I have these in Sims3Pack format, and if I do I'll post them!

--

_ Follow me on twitter @RhiannonRuss _

~ Syren @ The13thSim ~

~ Symphonie @ TSR (free) ~

January 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

andeli83

Syren at January 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

You could use the TSR workshop to clone then package file then re-export it to a Sims3Pack. I'll look and see if I have these in Sims3Pack format, and if I do I'll post them!

if you do have them and if you could post them, then you would be an angel. that would really make my day. really do whant them so bad. I dowloaded the TSR workshop and tried, but i dont quit understand how the program works *ashamed*

January 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Nope, I only have the package files too. Don't worry though I'll get them converted today when I finish the object I'm working on then post them up top! Check back and thanks for following!

--

~ Syren @ The13thSim ~

January 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Bleh, no such luck converting them in the other direction but I have a few new models to add to this collection anyhow so i'll just revamp them then re-release the set in the other format! Stay tuned!

--

~ Syren @ The13thSim ~

January 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

andeli83

Syren at January 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Bleh, no such luck converting them in the other direction but I have a few new models to add to this collection anyhow so i'll just revamp them then re-release the set in the other format! Stay tuned!

ow I will wait, the things you do is worth waiting for. i love the things you do. keep up the good work :-)

January 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

andeli83

How is it going? any luck fixing the gore set to sims3pack? this set would be the ultimate and final part of my sims 3 game. I am doing a torture chamber / prison for my vampires victims:-P The blood pudddle and victim would be so great... plz :-)

February 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

I just posted the updated and expanded set. I apologize for the delay as I have been super busy because of work. Also, I am still working on revising the blood splatters, but I should be finished soon and will re-release that set as well. Enjoy!

--

~ Syren @ The13thSim ~

February 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.