Forums

Forum Home > Obscurity Estate Sales > North Grove Burial Grounds - Caretaker Estate

Syren
Site Owner

The North Grove Burial Grounds - Caretaker Estate is a piece of the Hollow's Grove theme. This lot consists of a two-story manor and comes complete with an onsite mausloeum for your caretaker sims to work in. The Burial Grounds requires both World Adventures EP and Ambitions EP to work properly. It also features a handfull of custom content which you can find links to in the shopping list displayed in the next reply. Lot files are in Sims3Pack format. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files.

_North Grove Burial Grounds - Caretaker Estate_

Download

June 29, 2010 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

North Grove Burial Grounds - Caretaker Estate

_CC List_

- Old Garden set by sim_man123 @TSR here or in the booty here

- Broken old dining chair by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Garden Junk set here

- Broken Garden Gnome by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Garden Junk set here

- Full trashcan tipped over by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Fire and Trash set here

- Dustbin Lid by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Fire and Trash set here

- Crusade Single Window by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Crusade windows and doors set here

- Boarded Window Planks by Crea Sims 3 here

- Metal Roof Supports (Broken World object set) @ Skeletal Screams blog here

- Latis Hallway Coatrack by Angela @TSR here

- Poor and Happy Very Old Sofa by Cemre @TSR here or in the booty in the Poor and Happy set here

- Poor and Happy Old Rug by Cemre @TSR here or in the booty in the Poor and Happy set here

- SYL Oil Lamp by eryt96 @TSR here

- Iris Vase by Mutske @TSR here or in the booty in the Plant Addons set here

- Fallout 3 object set @ Club Crimsyn here

- Shelf Clutter Pack (20 Items!) @MTS here

- Silent Hill Conversions @ Club Crimsyn here

- Pacific Bookshelf by Cazarupt @TSR here

- Pacific Shelf by Cazarupt @TSR here

- Seatless high-flush toilet by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the High flush toilets set here

- Bordeaux Bathroom Mirror by Gosik @TSR here

- Soap dispenser (empty) by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty in the Washroom sets here

- Industrial Sink by eryt96 @TSR here

- Awesims Mid/Mod Bathroom shower here

- Mojito Home Collection Picture Light by Cemre @TSR here

June 30, 2010 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

CC by me:

- Residential Mausoleum v.2 here

- Stackable Crates both versions here

- Old Farmhouse painting here

- Old Church painting here

- Halloween Town painting here

- Decorative Toy Blocks here

EA Store Stuff:

- Gothique Coffee Table

- Gothique Candle Stool

- Sun, Surf and Sandman Double Bed

Patterns:

- ASC_Worn_Fabric by shakeshaft @TSR here

- Faded, stained floral pattern by Cyclonesue @TSR here or in the booty here

- Dirty distressed paints by Wycked @GOS here

*2 Objects no longer available anywhere else here

June 30, 2010 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Upanova01

Hi Syren, your lot looks great but it won't intsall for me since Fast Lane update.

I really wish that I could play this Lot but I just cannot get it to install in my game....:-(

September 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

I have Fast Lane, but I haven't installed it or the new update yet honestly. I'll look into it though. You could try just placing the .package file for the lot into your library folder and see if it will show up that way. Here is a link to download this lot in .package format, then just unzip it into My Documents/The Sims 3/Library.

Download .package

September 21, 2010 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

witch hazel

I prefer sim 3 package. file rather than a package file. I got window vista and it seems resource.cfg file doesn't work on my pc so I take monkey helper and it made my game take a long time to load, I have more than 200 package files.

October 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riley

Looks great ^^

I can't wait to put it in my town <3

October 24, 2010 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jpanda

You make the coolest stuff ever >.<

June 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.