Forums

Forum Home > Wretched and Decaying Accents > Robbie The Rabbit (from Silent Hill)

Syren
Site Owner

While I'm on this Silent Hill kick, I prepared another small treat for you. This time I bring you Robbie the Rabbit, now available for your sims to enjoy. This rabbit is made from the original EA stuffed bear, just with a little ear stretching and a lot of detailing, so he will still recolor the same as the original bear. Files are in Sims3Pack format. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files. Thanks & enjoy!

_Robbie the Rabbit_

Download

July 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimmerling

This is so great, thank you! I've been looking for something like this for a little while. I can't get enough Silent Hill stuff. :3

--

"Love is the fire of life, it either consumes or purifies."

July 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesis

I'm very happy about this :D thank you so much for all the wonderful things ♥ I'm a huge fan of SH :)

July 25, 2010 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Redbull7

Hi,

Just wondering where I can find the silent hill poster on the wall.

Thanks!

July 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

I found them at skeletal screams blog here, down near the middle of the page. There are quite a few there to choose from. ^^

July 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redbull7

Thank-You very much.

July 26, 2010 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yautjagirl

cool! I waited for that, thank you !

July 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dee

thank you so much <3

July 28, 2010 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jodysan

Robbie is great - but a torn spot or one missing eye would really add some of the goolish

decay mode.

October 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kitty

Yay! I was looking for this! Thank you!

--

[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/Mother_Ranma/Back_Up/Born_From_A_Wish___Maria_by_BrokenOpen.png[/IMG]

July 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

reecehammond

Thanks, Syren your site and creations are awesome so are everyone elses that uploaded i owe u guys a big thanks you :)

October 1, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.