Forums

Forum Home > Step Out of the Shadows > Hello!

Glimmerling

Wow, am I really the first person to make an introduction? Anyway, I'm Riss, an avid fan of both the Sims and the Silent Hill series. The downloads following that theme are what drew me here in the first place.

I'm 25 years old and also enjoy reading, writing, role-playing, and spending time outdoors. I really love the downloads here and Syren is probably one of my favorite creators.

--

"Love is the fire of life, it either consumes or purifies."

July 27, 2010 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yautjagirl

Hi there! Nice to meet you, we seem to have a lot in common :)

I am not big fan of forums but when I saw this one I tought I need to be there, lovely place :)

Well I am a neurotic girl, I love scifi mostly Alien and Predator series, I love Red Dwarf, my friends are always making fan of me cause I find Rimmer atractive :) and I love Silent Hill, when it is foggy I always thinking about silent hill...the place makes me feel calm and the monsters well i find them cute in their own special way.

I play sims from my 12 years when I always sneaked into my uncle's room to play sims 1 :)

Now I found in my country great sim community where I found some great friends.  Well I hope I will find the same here, cause I am loner in real life..

well more about me... most of my time I spend  with my fiance John, we are toghether since high school, now 5 years and 3 months :) now i am looking for a job cause I finnished my college. My hobbies are video games, drawing, computers, books and animals, especially rats and dogs :)

Well I think that is enough about me :)

July 28, 2010 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimmerling

Nice to meet you too. ^_^ I think Red Dwarf is hilarious, and you're not the only person I know who thinks Rimmer is attractive. Actually, I don't think he's bad looking, I just don't think we'd get along. XD

I'm not a loner by choice in real life, but my lack of a car can make socialization difficult. I'm always happy to make new friends, whether on the internet or in person.

I love rats and dogs! The only reason I don't have a pet rat is my boyfriend finds them creepy. He says he 'hates them'. :<

--

July 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yautjagirl

Ohh great :)

Well my fiance loves rats. I practically I love all animals :)

I can watch Red Dwarf all the time even I already saw it one million times :)

I am not much a human fan but I like to meet nice kind people like you :)

I am Valerie by the way :)

Hey and do you have some your sim photos? I like to see some lovely sims made by you.

July 30, 2010 at 3:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimmerling

*Blush* Aww, thank you!

Here is my Sims3 page: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Kindlekin

So far I only have one Sim up for download (and she's not the best), but I plan to share more in the future.

--

August 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Very nice, thanks for the link ^^

August 12, 2010 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonni

Hello, I am 43 years old and play Sims since 7 years. I like to build houses, they are often demaged or dirty. ;)

Animals are all very nice - I have 4 cats :)

My Sims3 page is http://www.vision-board.de/boards/OnixSims3/index.php?page=Index ;

August 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yautjagirl

oh hi Sonni, 4 cats nice :)

September 8, 2010 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cooklez

Hello.

Im Cooklez,but my names Maddie.Im an 18 year old from Maine,USA.I absulutly LOVE all the Silent Hill games,except Homecoming.Ive been playing those games since the first one came out on January 31,1999,which happens to be the day I was born,just a differant year.Stroke of luck,aye?

The Sims 3 is one of my favorite games,but Its not my favorite.

Im an avid writer,my current novel being "Tainted Black".Im also an artist and a beginning game maker.

I hate Resident Evil for some reason.Ive never liked the idea of zombies...Im a monster lover.

Thats about it....a little more info here: http://cooklezsimnation.blogspot.com/p/about-cooklez-p.html

--

"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Send Fear To The Flesh"

-Silent Hill

September 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.