Forums

Forum Home > This is the way the world ends... > A whole new, not-so-bright world...

Syren
Site Owner

Here's my new project that I'm building piece by piece for; custom world, lots, objects, etc. This was a huge undertaking and I've found myself having to create a lot more from scratch than I originally anticipated. So far, so good. I finished the textures I needed for C-A-W already and the floor tiles I needed for the outdoors. I've also completed version 1 of the street sign templates I'll be using. Whew. Below are a few in-game shots of pieces I've completed for my theme thus far. Let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

August 4, 2010 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesis

These are so awesome O_O

L.O.V.E.!!

August 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

So, I finished my town welcome sign finally. This sign is more-so modeled after the town sign from the movie rather than the game, but I still think it turned out rather well. I'm now about 1/5th of my way through getting all my signage done. Whew... again. Here's some in-game shots of my welcome sign.

August 5, 2010 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimmerling

When I saw this I got so excited, I squee'd.

WOO!

--

"Love is the fire of life, it either consumes or purifies."

August 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yautjagirl

Oh my great it is amazing !

August 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baroness

When can we download the great street sign?

August 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Sometime soon, i promise. :) It's coming as part of a signage set that I'm almost finished with. ^^

August 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Baroness

Thanks for the quick response, I am on it already. Keep it up

August 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Here's another pic of more completed signage. Again, I'll be releasing it all as a set. It's still on the way, I promise. I just haven't had the time to work on as much I's I'd like to lately. Also I'm looking for some talented builders to construct a few buildings for me (this is for a new neighborhood/world). It should be obvious through this post what that world is going to be, so... anyone interested please let me know. Any building submissions will be credited with the launch of the completed world. Thanks!

August 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.