Forums

Forum Home > Wretched and Decaying Accents > Stop Sign w/ Street Add-on

Syren
Site Owner

This is another Simlish version of a sign I just recently made for the world I'm still... working on. As advertised this is a 'Stop' sign with street add-on topper. This is a new mesh with new textures. 'Stop" is not in Simlish; I tried it in Simlish to start with but it looked rather silly so I made it with just the street names in Simlish and left the 'Stop' as is. This sign is CAStable and has four recolorable parts; (1: Stop sign front), (2: Stop sign back), (3: Street sign topper), (4: Sign post). The detailed writing will not change color and will display over whatever styles you choose. The file once unzipped is in package format. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files. Thanks & enjoy!

_Stop Sign w/ Street Add-on_

Download

September 1, 2010 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonni

every day, I am looking - what are you doeing next - you are my favorite mesher - thank you Syren

September 1, 2010 at 4:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yumpkin

Thank you. Can you make your creations in sims3pack as well?

September 1, 2010 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Sure, if I can remember I'll start posting both types. ^^

September 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Here is v.2 of this sign. This version is the same as the first, but it has 2 variations of detailing (the first is the same as the original, but the second has 'Stop' now in Simlish). Enjoy!

_Stop Sign v.2_

Download v.2

September 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.