Forums

Forum Home > Wretched and Decaying Accents > You can never go home... (new asylum set)

Syren
Site Owner

This asylum set includes three new meshes. There are two styles of patients/corpses (depending on your use for them), and one wheelchair (decorative only). The covered bodies have three recolorable parts (1: the burlap head sack, 2: the sheet covering, and 3: the exposed skin). The wheelchair also has three recolorable parts (1: the wheels, 2: the seat covering, and 3: the metal frame). There are two links for download; one for package format and one for Sims3Pack format. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files. Thanks & enjoy!

_Asylum Set #1_

Download .package

Download .Sims3Pack

September 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonni

How are you doing this? Its great - my favorite mesher :D

September 2, 2010 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

Actually these bodies were the result of me sitting around wondering how I could use the burlap sack piece. I knew I eventually wanted more random bodies that would sit on top of other objects anyway, so I wound up making these. I enjoyed making these so much though, that I've already made more and some versions without the sheet coverings too! :)

September 2, 2010 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shai AlessaGillespie

Thank you so much for this Syren !! I really like it, you're my hero

September 2, 2010 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesis

I love you for this!!! Another phantastic set! Thank you very much <3<3<3

September 3, 2010 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DariusRex

Wow, amazing work!  I felt compelled to create an account here to pass that message along.  GREAT stuff! 

October 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XiaoStar

EEEE. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. <3

November 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lehane13

eeek!! Brilliant! i can't wait to start using these in game!! :D

January 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.