Forums

Forum Home > Countdown to Halloween 2010 > Happy Halloween!

Syren
Site Owner

At last, Halloween is here! This Halloween after a month of little updates, I present you with "Sim-etery Complete". This 41 piece set includes all you could want to build your sims the perfect cemetery. Create the spookiest cemetery possible with 20 tombstone styles to choose from, a customizable crypt with removable gates and coffin, loose bones, skeleton, lid-opening coffin, gothic archway, and more! All objects are CAStable. There are two download links; one for .Sims3Pack format and one for .package format. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems downloading and/or installing any of my files. Thanks & enjoy!

_Sim-etery Complete_

Download .package

Download .Sims3Pack

October 31, 2010 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

courtneyshea

Great! Now I have to go in and re-do my cemetery...thanks a lot! :P No, really thanks, I LUV it!

November 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shalott

I've been following your special Halloween countdown set and enjoying the updates. I had to register here to tell you how appreciative I am that you share these goodies with us. I could thank you 1000x over and it wouldn't convey how much I am in awe at your talent for creating these gloriously decadent objects for our game. I LOVE them and am so glad that you create in this style, because they are few and far between - but I found a huge treasure trove of objects when I happened upon your site and which I am seriously delighted to vamp up my simmie world with. THANK YOU so much for creating and sharing! xxx

November 2, 2010 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

You're very welcome. I'm very glad to get feedback and hear that visitors like the content here, and I love to see others' sims creations with these things added to them! I love getting ideas from other sims fans too, so suggest things or request things and I'll sure see what I can do!

November 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonni

oh Syren, thank you a lot for your great creations - every day till Halloween

--

November 3, 2010 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gamer2456

thank you cool.

March 11, 2011 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosana

thank you

September 30, 2011 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.