Forums

Forum Home > Step Out of the Shadows > Where has Syren gone?

SuperSeanski

Does anybody know what has happened to the site owner Syren? I joined this site almost five months ago because of all the amazing things she created. I've been checking the site about twice a week to see if anything new has popped up, and the only activity I've seen is spam. I'd hate to think anything bad happened, one of the last updates said her "Life has been a bit chaotic lately, and I've barely had any time for the game. Updates will return soon though as we move into the holidays." but that was over two years ago. I hope we haven't heard the last of her, she really did make some really cool stuff for the game. I'm hoping that with the Supernatural EP coming out it will inspire her to comeback and create some more gruesome stuff that EA will surely leave out.

Syren if your out there I wish you well and hope you comeback.

August 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperSeanski

Hello?

October 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperSeanski

ECHO... ECHo... ECho... Echo... echo...

--
November 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Syren
Site Owner

I actually just came back, lol. :P If you view the homepage I just posted a preview of the set I'll be posting up soon and a message explaining my absence. I'm all right, but I did have a big career change which caused me to disappear from the Sims scene for a while. I was so busy that I barely even opened my web browser, but now things have settled down and I have some free time again! You'll be seeing new creations and also I'll be updating some old stuff!

November 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nylaba

You're BACK! I was beginng to think there was no one here but us ghosts.

November 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperSeanski

HOORAY!!!!!:D

November 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dawn.b

your site is good

November 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.